older posts

Show more

6x6 recipe cards

Slow but sure, I am making my way into this new year. I have joined a few recipe swaps and have the 6x6 pages now done and sent...pretty much just in the nick of time...as you can see, I'm no faster than I was last year...uggghhh...(I am working on that though). The first recipe card is for Libby W's "Soups On Swap". I found this recipe in a weight watchers book and my whole family fell in love with it..It is my daughters favorite.
My second page is for Libby W's "What's for Supper?" swap. We were to provide a recipe that we would make for a gathering and bring along.

The is a recipe my aunt made for my sisters wedding shower many, many years ago. I just wrestled it out of my recipe file and made it this past summer. My hubby who is not a fan of macaroni salads, really likes this one (much to my surprise). I had made it for a birthday party as usually he won't eat this type of meal and he liked it so well we had it quite often this summer.
This recipe card is for April's "Out of the box Swap". We were to use a recipe using something from a box mix...the pudding qualifies this yummy dessert. I found this wonderful rolling pin paper somewhere on one of my "just stopping to look" ventures ( I tell ya, I get in more trouble JUST LOOKING...lol). It is by Creative Imaginations and says Samantha Walker in the corner. My little rolling pin Magnolia image was gifted me by a dear friend...I thought she was perfect for this card...
This last page is my second page for Aprils "Out of the box Swap". It is a Pineapple topped cake which is yummy and light a perfect summer dessert. (I love making desserts...but definitely need to resist eating them...) This paper I bought just for my recipe swaps at Archivers but have lost the bottom so don't remember who made it. I have enjoyed doing these pages and am in the process of recreating some of them for gifts for my daughters..

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great rest of the week.
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

MiamiKel said…
Oh Carol, how hard you have been working on these beauties! There is no way I could chose a fave if I had to, but your pineapple cake is making my mouth water! Anything citrus is a friend of mine, lol! Beautifully designed, just as gorgeous as can be - just like you! X0x0
Terry Ladwig said…
Love them Carol! I too am trying to be better about getting swaps done and in on time, and it's not working yet.....

I hope to get your Corn Chowder card back in my swap....although I would be happy with any one of your recipe cards!!
Melina said…
These are so cute! :)
:: BlueInks :: said…
Well, someone has been really busy!!!! Wow, Carol! Each one is just as cute and perfect. Great job.
April said…
These are beautiful!

Isn't "just looking" so much fun???
Lorie said…
Wow, Carol! You've been a busy, busy girl!! These are all so pretty, and positively YUMMY!! I LOVE recipe cards and challenges! You did a fabulous job with these!!

Love ya,
Lorie
Recipe Cards said…
Cute cards! Design of this card is beautiful. Now a days these are available in internet. Thanks a lot....

Recipe Cards