older posts

Show more

Mo's Challenge #69

Happy Valentines Day ♥♥♥

Seems like it has been forever since I last posted...and it has been quite a while...for me it seems like I do a couple in a row and then get behind once again...I need to be more consistent...I love doing Mo's challenges and this one was a Valentine-love card using non-traditional colors....I chose Justin's ice cream image to use for my card. I love the little dog peeking out and grabbing the drippings from the cone...and what little boy doesn't love his pup?? 


I used the pet stack  dsp  by DCWV mounted on black for the backdrop. I stamped  "I  ♥ my best friend" in versa mark on the olive SU main cardstock. I colored little Justin and his pup and ice cream cone with copic markers, printed my saying on the computer and put little black hearts in the upper corner filling them in with black stickles...(as you can see from my blog, I love glitter and the color black, I think the black is a nice rich accent for most colors..) I had fun working on this card. I hope you enjoyed it as well....I will be back tomorrow with my Dueling Darling Diva card for this month....until then...
                            

                                                        Sending hugs your way....
                                                                  Carol

Comments