older posts

Show more

Mo's Challenge #72- C4C77

Well it has been a crazy week here...I have hardly been on my computer but I did get a chance to make a card for Mo's Challenge and I used a sketch from Crazy for You (which I loved and thought worked out perfectly)..:). The theme from Mo's this week was babies. I love this baby image and had been coloring it awhile back...I didn't have a purpose while I was coloring more just playing around and practicing using my copics...anyway, when I saw the challenge I immediately went back to my colored image envelope and picked it up. When I saw the Crazy 4 You challenge it all just came together....





I didn't add a sentiment as I think it would work well for a new baby or even a baptism. I used two different cuttlebug folders to create the white layer this precious little baby is laying on as well as a circle nestie and one of the other decorative nesties. On the decorative nestie I have covered the little holes with tiny white pearls from SU and I have used liquid pearls at the diamond junctions and for the baby's bracelet.

Thank you for stopping by...

Until next time...
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

Pat said…
Hi Carol...I know what you mean...this is one of the sweetest of Mo Manning's images! I fell in love with her immediately! And I fell in love with your card the instant I saw it too!! I love the sparkles in her dress...and that red hair is just gorgeous! (My baby brother is a redhead...so I've always loved red hair on babies!!) I am so going to "borrow" your "quilt" technique! It's so clever!! I love the white on white look!!! I'm so delighted that you've joined us this week at Mo's. Pat Frank
Oh my.... sweetness!!! This card is so so darling! I love the way you used two embossing folders for a unique and stunning treatment! Fantastic job!!!
Silke Ledlow said…
OMG...this super beautiful and cute! Awesome take one the Sketch! Thank you for playing along with us?..hugs ~S~
Elaine L. said…
Beautiful! I love the embossing and all the pearls! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.
Dawn B. said…
Such a sweet card. I love the embossed white panels. You did a terrific job. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.
kadie said…
This card is absolutely beautiful, Carol!! Such gorgeous coloring and texture. And what a brilliant way to use that nestie!
Lorie said…
This is stunning, Carol! I love it when you do white on white cards. You always add such wonderful details in your embossing and embellies! Beautiful work!!

Love ya,
Lorie