older posts

Show more

Mo's Challenge #73-Sistahood March card

I'm back...lol...it is either feast or famine for me..or at least it seems like it anyway. Have been working extra hours so there is not a lot of "fun" computer time for me...:(...Today I have a card I made for Mo's challenge "A bit of green"...and for April's theme for the sistahood card. April challenged us to make boys cards this month and since I only have girls this was a real challenge for me especially since I love glitter and bling....plus I really am not quite sure what tween age boys would like. I used Mo's image "Paul texting" for this challenge. (I thought about Paul on the computer but texting seemed more appropriate since everyone I see seems to be texting someone and it really is either guys or girls). Since I don't text myself..(electronic device challenged here...) I asked my friend Linda to help me with a sentiment of sorts for the card...she said too bad you can't do a smiley face and the b-day 2 U...well....I did manage to do that on my computer and print it out so that I could cut it out with my circle punch back it with the brown and mount it on my card...(I was pretty proud of myself at this point...heehee). Mo's challenge of using green comes into play in the background paper (SU artichoke), the hat and shirt stripe and in the fine lines of the scrapbook walls Tie Plaid dsp...







I hope you like my card today and that April likes it as well.

Until next time.....

Hugs,
Carol

Comments

Carl, your card is awesome... perfect for tween/teen boys!!! Love that you were able to do the sentiment just the way you wanted it on your computer! Congratulations!
April said…
What a great card!! I love it....Think I will be keeping this one to give to Kyle's bff....all of them actually ALWAYS are texting....
Lauren said…
What a great boys card!!
:: BlueInks :: said…
4COL,Carol!!!! {that is text speak- for crying out loud} Great card!
Dorcas said…
Great job on your coloring here! A guy would love it!
Thanks so much for taking the time to join us at Mo’s DP2! We really appreciate your support!
Pat said…
Oh Carol...what a perfect boy card!! I know what you mean...girl cards are so much easier!! But let me tell you girlfriend, you rocked this card!! So tickled that you've joined us for this week's "bit o' green" challenge at Mo's.
Pat Frank
kadie said…
ooooooo, this is PERFECT!! oh my gosh, what a great card for April's challenge! And such a great image too! btw...I went shopping and picked out some cutie-pie images from MO's!! Thanks so much, my sweet friend! I can't wait to show you what I come up with using them!