older posts

Show more

Mo's Challenge #75

Hi all, back today with my card for Mo's Challenge #75 "Show me some attitude".. and I think this image really screams attitude...lol.


Don't ya just love it?? Laying out on the beach with a bikini on, umbrella drink in hand not a care in the world....(including not having her top tied...lol...tried that once...learned my lesson)...I used SU wild wasabi for the base of my card and SU pretty in pink along with wild wasabi to back my image and the retired SU dsp. The flowers came from a pack of puffy stickers I found in a clearance bin at Archivers and the rhinestones were in the dollar spot at Michaels which I have had for a long time just waiting for the perfect place to use them...I'm looking forward to summer, although I must admit...I won't be wearing a bikini NOR have my top untied..giggle, giggle..I will however have something cold to drink...a diet coke perhaps and maybe I'll throw an umbrella in my glass to fulfill the fantasy of having no cares in the world and lounging on a beach somewhere in the tropics...

Thanks for stopping by.....
Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

kadie said…
Nice!! oh would I love to be...
Fabby card and perfect entry for that challenge. I'm so envious of your Mo's collection! Do you have them all?
I've got to get mine inked up!
HUGS to you, Sweet Carol!
~Paola~ said…
ohmygoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This card is tdf!! I MUST get this stamp !!LOL
Sooo totally reminds me of me at the beach...minus ALL the deetails U said above!! LOL
However I did had several cold drinks in my hands (often!)som ew/ umbrella and some w/out...nonetheless they all tasted wonderful! LOL
(no wonder I slept often at the beach!)
Wonderful card with so many great details and absolutly awesome dp too...*LOVE IT !!!* :o)
:: BlueInks :: said…
What a funny stamp! A perfectly fun card.
MiamiKel said…
Woot, woot, she IS sassy! But adorable sassy! What a fun card - so fresh and funky! Love this, Carol - superb!!!
Barb said…
Great Card--I too need to check out this stamp line. So darn Funny!
Dorcas said…
Wonderful wonderful job on this new image! Love it! And I'd love to be as carefree as this lady seems to be in a bikini! lol I’m so glad you were able to play with us at Mo’s challenge this week!
Hugs,
Dorcas
Elaine L. said…
What a fun card! I just love this image, and you've done a great job with it. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.
Pat said…
Oh Carol...you crack me up, girlfriend! Yep...she definitely has attitude!! Ya gotta give her credit for just lovin' life, huh?! Your coloring is gorgeous...and your papers are perfect...and I'm with you, I'm ready for the beach and an umbrella drink!! Thanks for joining us this week at Mo's! Pat Frank
Lorie said…
Carol, this card is WONDERFUL! What a hilarious image, and so beautifully colored! I'd say she screams attitude and THEN some! I LOVE THIS!!!!

Love ya,
Lorie