older posts

Show more

Stylish award

I am honored and totally stunned....and speechless to boot...(something I never am...lol)) I received the stylish award from  Kimmaire. While she was going through the C & Co blog hop, she picked my blog to bless with this award...thank you so much.


My instructions are to tell 8 things about myself:
1. I have been collecting/stamping since 1998 but didn't seriously stamp until 2004 (I know crazy huh).
2. I have 2 daughters and 1 granddaughter.
3. I played piano for our very small church from the time I was 12 until I was 24. (I love listening to piano music while I stamp...particularly Lorie Line).
4. I have met the best friends through stamping and most of them I haven't met in person...
5. I started playing with copics last year and totally love using them...
6. I love watching feel good chick flicks..
7. I have tried many crafts but have enjoyed my stamping the best and for the longest period of time ever.
8. I am the oldest of 6 kids...there are 3 boys and 3 girls and now tons of nieces and nephews along with some great-nieces and nephews...fun times at family functions...new babies...lots of cuddling..woohoo..

The next thing I am to do is pick 8 bloggers to pay it forward to: I am struggling with this as I have 9 so will pass it on to all of them as they are relatively new to blogging (as I am)..and I really think this is so special...Also, they are talented, supportive and wonderfully creative...
1. April
2. Barb
3.Debbie
4.Jeanette
5.Kelly
6.Sweet P (Paola)
7. Tami
8.Michelle
9. Terry

Lastly I am going to let each of them know I have passed this award on to them...

Thank you again Kimmarie, for this wonderful honor and treat...

Hugs,
Carol

Comments

Terry Ladwig said…
Thank you Carol for this honor :-) And thank you for being one of my "online" friends...you really are the best!

Hugs to you!
Kathy and Lucky said…
Congrats on your award! Your cards are wonderful, love all the different styles.
Darlene said…
CONGRATULATIONS CAROL!!!!
I am so proud of you and this is such a boost to your morale! You are a wonderful, fun and STYLISH person and they sure do know class when they see it!
Kimmarie Baker said…
I am so happy you are happy! It was great reading the facts about you. Tomorrow, I will be checking out the blogs you awarded. This is a great way to meet new people.
Kirei na Kami said…
Congratulations for winning such a wonderful award!!! Like you, I am the oldest in my family, but there are only four of us...and out of all the crafty things that have captured my interest, stamping has also stuck with me the longest...sounds like we have been bitten by the same bug:) It was great getting to know you! Here's to many more awards!!!
Thank you for hopping along with the Fresh Brewed Crew!! We, actually "they" as I am only a guest on the hop, appreciate your kind words and support:) And, thank you for bringing smiles into my day with your sweet comment! Have a wonderful week!!!
Congratulations on winning this award and for passing it on to me, among others. I ♥ you!

Loved reading the 8 things about you. You are an amazing woman and I treasure you as a friend!
~Paola~ said…
Congratulations Carol...you so deserved this award my dear friend!!
So fun reading 8 things about you...and discovering you play piano! wow...again...U are soo truly AMAZING!
Thank you for passing this award to me as well...U are soo kind and I am a very lucky gal to got to know ya!!
Luv ya Carol!!!♥