older posts

Show more

Thinking of you....

My wonderful friend Kelly whom I have gotten to know from SCS...shared with us the other day, a story of sorrow and tragedy. One of her sil's nephews was hurt badly in a very cruel accident. (If you know Kelly, you will know she has a that knows no bounds...and she is generous in her praise and love that she so willing shares with all her family and friends...) Kelly told us how this young man is so courageously dealing with this painful journey. In the responses to her post someone had asked if we could send cards as well as prayers...Kelly provided an address to send the cards to and is also updating us as she is updated...I made this card for this fine young man using a bugaboo image colored with copics...I am hoping it is not too childish for him (I was going more for the animated/cartoon look)...



I love the puppy dog eyes and hope that this wonderful young man knows that there is a mass of prayer warriors on his side...

Thanks for stopping by.....until next time.

Hugs,
Carol

Comments

Lauren said…
Great card, Carol. What a wonderful thoughtful person you are to send this and prayers to the young lad.
dweatter said…
Wonderful card Carol! I know our brave young man and his family will appreciate this! The image is so cute and I love the DP and embossed paw prints. The whole card goes together so perfectly!
Barb said…
Carol--this card is so cute and I am sure that it will be so appreciated!
:: BlueInks :: said…
Tyler, will love it. Great job, Carol!
Carol - this is a very nice card and I like how you used the image. I need to get the embossing folder you used in the backgroung
MiamiKel said…
Oh Carol, I'm teary eyed again! You girls are making my heart smile tonight -- and this is just as thoughtful as can be. Tyler is such a strong, courageous boy and I know he's got the strength of a 1000 prayer warriors on his side, not to mention how sweet of you to think of him! You are a blessings to me and your friendship is one of the greatest Gifts He has given to me - thank you for being you and for all you do! Muah! x0x0
kadie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
kadie said…
Ack my comment went poof!

Well, I just wanted to tell you how touching your post is, Carol. And that I pray that God would use your (very cute) card (and all the others sent),to encourage Tyler in big and small ways. You are an incredible friend to Kelly (who is an extraoridinary friend and woman herself) and to all those you meet. MUAH