older posts

Show more

Mo's Challenge #84--Pearls and Flowers

Here I am again with another card for Mo's weekly challenge. I chose her new image "Peaches" to use for this challenge. I love this cute little girl....how fun...(I didn't have much luck with the peach sad to say). I had fun coloring her with my copics but as previously stated the peach isn't as "peachy" as I would like...I chose to color her outfit in a green and I used butterfly dsp for the background along with a pale yellow cardstock and SU river rock cardstock...I used a pearl swirl on the side panel and emphasized this with a yellow flower.














I am not the best photographer so I used one picture that I enhanced the color on and one I didn't. (The yellow is really a soft yellow.) I used stickles on the peach, butterflies, and the polka dots on her little outfit...I did use liquid pearls on her shoes and on each point of the flower nestie..



Thank you for stopping by....

Until next time..

Hugs,
Carol 


Comments

Pat said…
Hi Carol...ooohhh...I just got this little cutie myself! I can't wait to color her!! Your card is so sweet! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Pat Frank
Lauren said…
Carol, this is gorgeous, I love your colouring, the DP and layout. Did you make that flower? Overall it is just fantastic, I love it!!
Dorcas said…
Gorgeous! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along with us at Mo’s challenge this week!
Elaine L. said…
You did a great job coloring this wonderful little girl! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.
~Paola~ said…
wowww...another one of your delightful MM cards Carol! I absolutly love how detailed your work is and am always in awe of your masterful creativity!
btw did I tell you I am (almost) obsessed w/ MM stamps??
Guess who's 'fault' it is??? *wink*
:: BlueInks :: said…
What a fund and whimsy card. I love how you colored her dress. Great job, Carol!
kadie said…
Cute cute cute!! Love that big flower too!