older posts

Show more

Wedding Invites

Can you believe it...I'm here again, two days in a row...Like I said yesterday I have been in wedding mode the past month or so. My niece is getting married June 25th and she honored me by asking me to help her do her invitations...I was so excited. We went to a local paper place and looked at paper, wedding invitation dies and tons of fun stuff...My niece picked the die, paper and colors and we pulled the rest together and made 200 invitations. The beauty of the whole experience was that my sister, my two nieces and myself (with a little help from my granddaughter), put all the invites together and did it at a very reasonable price. ALSO, the bonus was that she has enough card stock and white paper left over to make her programs for the wedding...she is thrilled and so am I.



Here is the outside...we chose to use their new initial to seal the invitations. On the inside we added little rhinestones in each of the corners of the actual invitation to make it pop a little more. All in all I like they way the whole invitation came together.














  


Thanks for stopping by...I do appreciate your taking the time.

Until next time.....

Hugs,
Carol

Comments

MiamiKel said…
Oh Carol, these are just dreamy! Such elegance and beauty and made by your! How honored your niece must be! They came out stunning - 200?! Wow, girl, you are really on the move! TFS! x0x0
What a beautiful wedding invitation! Very very nice!
Barb said…
Beautiful invitations--and I am sure that the time spent together working on this project is a memory that will last a long time!
:: BlueInks :: said…
Oh Carol, the invitations turned out better than you described! I love the shape and the embossing. What a great contribution to their wedding!