older posts

Show more

Twisted Tuesday Challenge

Hi all, I'm back with another post for today....just finished my card for my first ever Twisted Tuesday Challenge. I need to get it posted by 9:00 central time so hopefully I will slide in before then. The challenge is to make a card with a child in mind with a funny sentiment...Here is my card:

And here is the inside...not fancy but .....
As we all know I can rarely do a card without a little glitter and bling...this was no exception...lol..

I hope it meets the requirements,

Thanks for stopping by,
Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

Patty Gorka said…
Beautiful! Love all the white and your embossing, such a pretty card! Great sentiment inside too! Thanks for joining us as Twisted Tuesday Challenges this week!
Melina said…
very sweet! I love that image. Thank you for playing at Twisted Tuesdays! :)
Barb said…
Sweet--love the image and the sentiment is perfect!
MiamiKel said…
Delightful, Carol! You know your MO creations always have me smiling! This is just as sweet as can be! LOVE it! (and you!!) x0x0
MiamiKel said…
Oh and officially, thank you for joining the Twisted Tuesday Challenge - I stop by becuase I love you but w are so excited you entered this beauty! Best wishes! x0x0
:: BlueInks :: said…
What an intricate card. It turned out so sweet and I love the white on white with all the details. You colored her dress so good. That color is fab!
~Paola~ said…
This is absolutly perfect for such Twisted task...in my eyes this card says ' winner ' all over it!
Such a precious image softly colored in blue hues and the inside sentiment is absolutly TDF too!!..plus it's a MO MANNIN....need I say more????♥
*I LOVEIT!!*