older posts

Show more

COF May 2013

It is once again time for the Crafter's of  Faith challenge. This month our hostess was Jackie and this is what her challenge was for us (I personally LOVE this challenge).

May Theme
Hostess: Jackie
"For God so loved the world; that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

This is my most favorite verse in the Bible. It speaks to me about love...a great love that will never end. How awesome!!! For the month of May; I would like you ladies to create something out of love. Interpret this anyway you want...it can be a fave stamp set; some of your fave embellishments, maybe even a project for a loved one. There's so many possibilities & I can't wait to see what you all come up with
!



Here is my card:


I received a GC from a VERY SPECIAL friend for "A day for Daisies" digi store. I love this place and have purchased there before but this particular image reached down inside me and cried out purchase me...My lovely niece just announced that she and her sweet hubby are expecting their first baby in November. (For those of you who have been following for awhile I helped with her wedding 2 years ago). When I saw the image I just had to make her a congratulations card which by the way fit perfectly with the beautiful verse Jackie chose. It shows that God loves us so much that he still creates new life within us so that the world can continue to go on. Jackie I totally understand your love for this verse ( and I love it as well).

Thank you for stopping by and I do hope you take a few minutes to visit the Crafters of Faith and look at their interpretation of this challenge. I am certain you will not be disappointed.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

MiamiKel said…
Awwww, how very sweet and what a generous and lovely gift! This is a great image and so soft, serene and peaceful and I'm sure your niece will treasure this lovely card from auntie!!

I'm so glad you bless the Crafters of Faith group!!
x0x0
Carol, your card is so pretty! And what fun! Congratulations to your neice! I'm sure you will be a GREAT great aunt... and this card is just the beginning. ;)
Jacquel said…
Very pretty & I adore that image you used Carol! Congrats to your niece & I can't wait to see the little bundle of joy! Excellent job on the challenge Hun & TFS!!!
:: BlueInks :: said…
What a beautiful card, Carol. I love that the image 'spoke' to you. I am sure that your niece will feel your great thoughts when she reads it.
Liz Williams said…
An endearing card for a very memorable event.
Barb said…
Carol--this is such a sweet card--I too love that image!

I am sure your niece and her hubby will love this and will be awesome parents. Congrats on becoming an Aunt!
kadie said…
I'm so glad you're having fun playing with your ADFD images. You are making some absolutely gorgeous cards with them! Congrats to your niece!! Love ya, Sweets!