older posts

Show more

A day for Daisies Challenge #71

Hi all, I have been anxious to try one of the challenges posted on a day for daises blog.This weekend I have been a bit under the weather and have stayed in for the most part allowing me to color up an image and make a card for the challenge. I used the pears from A day for daisies and the challenge was to use some packaging on your card.....well here my card is...rather simple but I did use some packaging... lol


I used the flash on the second picture to accent the packaging I used. If you were at a loss for what it is...I'll share. I took the plastic bag they have at the grocery store and cut down the side of the plastic and used the printing on the plastic strip, (which is hard to see), to form the flower under the pears. It was a fun challenge...

Thank you for stopping by.
Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

Darlene said…
What a creative response to the challenge, Carol! Love the texture and interest that the plastic bag adds behind the pears! I also love the browns and yellow tones in your coloring card stocks. Very warm and summery!
Hugs!
Liz Williams said…
Very well done. Hope you are feeling better.
MiamiKel said…
So unique and creative, my friend! Love the brown accenting color - perfect contrast for the softness of the pears! Beautifully done *and awesome recycling, too!* :) x0x0
WOW! You are so creative! You always impress me with your cards/projects. Love this one!
Sherry Eckblad said…
So glad you had a chance to play along with us over at ADFD. Love your packaging.
kadie said…
SUPER fun! Great idea for how to use packaging too!!