older posts

Show more

Challenge #190 - "Bright Colors" w/Mo Image

Hi all, I am here with a card for Mo's challenge #190 "bright colors".  I was wondering which image to color up and decided I needed to go shopping for the perfect image for the person I had in mind. This image is perfect in every way starting with it's name "done". This is perfect for the person I plan on sending the card to. My sweet friend Terry, just finished her on line schooling and last Sunday took a very long test to pass the course...she had to wait until Thursday to find out her score and it seemed like a long time to all of us rooting for her. As I suspected Terry PASSED....WOOHOO...Way to go... so in honor of her passing the test I chose this card to make:



I am sure Terry was jumping up and down when she found out the good news...I certainly felt like it when I heard. I used dsp from a pack I have had in my stash for quite a long time and I embossed the right (red) panel with the congratulations folder.  I highlighted the "you did it" with a new (to me product) I received for my birthday. The white doiley is a SU die and the red one on the inside of the white one is a ODB die. I hand cut out our happy girl and mounted her on both doilies. in the bottom corner I have red, white and blue star buttons and I have tied them with white bakers twine...

Here is the inside:




Thank you for stopping by...I hope you enjoyed the card for the Mo's Challenge.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

Barb said…
Great Card for a Great Lady on a Great Accomplishment!

Love it!
kadie said…
Cute cute cute! Love the way you highlighted "you did it"!
~Paola~ said…
what an AWESOME card for a GREAt gal!!Super cute!! (of course,it's a MM!!)♥