older posts

Show more

Mo's Challenge #188-Children's Challenge

Hi all, today I am posting two separate posts with cards for Mo's challenge. This is her first ever Children's challenge. As adults we were required to use a child Mo image...as children creating...the child could use any Mo image. Well as some of you know my granddaughter has been crafting with me since she was able to hold a marker or crayon. It is one of her favorite things to do whenever she comes over. As luck would have it, she was here for the weekend so I asked her if she wanted to make a card for the challenge...well...no problem there. She looked through all my Mo images and here is what she came up with.





She colored the image with my copics and then decided to try something different using the nesties and different layering paper. The only thing I helped with was lining up the nestie for her and helping her decide if the image was on straight. Since it is her mom's birthday today, she decided to make it a birthday card for her mom and we made chocolate covered strawberries as a present for her....here is the inside...




I think she did a pretty good job with the card..

Thanks so much for stopping by...we both appreciate it.
Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

Tracy said…
How fun! WOW! That card base with the points makes such a great background for your clown. Fantastic coloring job! So glad you were able to join in our fun at Mo's Digital Pencil!
MiamiKel said…
Seriously, that is just toooo cute! I love her correct "der" - priceless!! What a great coloring job - she's learned from the best! x0x0
Barb said…
I love both of the cards Car9l. Little Miss sure is taking after you....... Great Images too!
Pat said…
Hi Quin! Wow!!! I love this card...and I am certain your mom will love it more than anything!! What beautiful coloring...and I love the papers you used!! And the strawberries are going to be extra tasty!! You did a great job...and I'm so glad you've joined us for this week's special Children's Challenge! Hugs. Pat Frank
Debbie said…
Wow Quinn, you did a FANTASTIC JOB!!!!! Love the clown and those chocolate covered strawberries are always a favorite in my house. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week and Good Luck

Hugs
Debbie
Oh, WOW! I love what you did with the nesties...great idea! Your clown is so cute and you did a wonderful job matching up colors with your papers. I think your Mom is going to love this card.
Mau xx said…
Wow! love both cards, the Clown is wonderful and I know your mum will love it, your colouring is beautiful and love the star effect behind him.
Huge Hugs Mau xx