older posts

Show more

Mo's Challenge #188 Childrens challenge

Hi all, I guess I did this upside down as I wanted to have my granddaughters card come up first but alas, I was so excited to post her card I ended up doing this in the wrong order. The challenge over at Mo's was for adults to use a child image and for a child to create a card using any Mo image. Well my granddaughter and myself crafted this weekend (among other things). Her card is below and here is mine:





I love this little guy with his flowers. (My image is a little fuzzy from my camera...sorry). I purchased him this weekend and couldn't wait to color him up. Here is the inside:




Pretty plain but I used the leftover scraps from the front to decorate the inside. Both my granddaughter and I had a great time with this challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by..
Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

MiamiKel said…
absolutely darling :) Love that pop of blue, my friend! You do Mo's marvelously!!!
marsha said…
This is so cute! Love your image and your coloring!
Hugs,
Marsha