older posts

Show more

Mo's Challenge #192---Celebrate Love

Yay, I finally get to do a Mo's challenge. It has been a while as life has taken over most of this year...ughhh...am hoping it slows down a bit since I am getting into the routine at work a bit better and am not working weekends...woohoo....

As you all know I love Mo's images and decided that Tom and TIlly made a perfect pair for this challenge.
Here is my card:



I had a different idea for this card and this is totally the opposite direction but I think it turned out ok. I played with some of my new and old nesties and had a good time while I was at it...

Thanks so much for stopping by..I appreciate it

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

:: BlueInks :: said…
I thinks this card turned out sweet. I like how you colored the image - great job!
Darlene said…
Your coloring is perfect on this! Look how you've shaded their heads and backs - it's so realistic! Those die cuts are really a wonderful way to mount the image, really draws the eye to the couple. Such a sweet card!