older posts

Show more

The mystery is revealed

Hi all, today I am posting my mystery image card. We have a group of gals who swap in a mystery image swap. Every other month we get the same image to create 3 cards and send them to the hostess. Our hostess this month was Kate. She sent us an image from Stampin' Up of a dinosaur. I know she has boys and I am guessing they are into dinosaur's. I'm a bit rusty with dinosaur's as I have only had girls so I checked out the internet to see what they look like. (For an idea on how to color one...). After a bit of research, this is what I came up with.

Here is the front...

and here is the inside.


I used some of the  dsp I purchased at Archivers to make a baby gift for my niece's little guy. I don't remember the name of the dsp but I really liked it.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you liked the card.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol



Comments

Barb said…
Great coloring Carol--I love the layout of your card too!
Melina said…
Oh this is so cute! I love how you colored the image1 Wow! :)
:: BlueInks :: said…
I like how you colored the dino! Now my oldest DN would have told you what the name of this dino was and all of the little facts. He was quite the dino expert at three and up! LOL I can't remember them now!

Great card, Carol!
Darlene said…
Love it!! I wish that I had looked up how to color the image, your's is just great! Fun layout and papers too. Great job!
Linda said…
Carol, how cool. I love the colors of your little dino. The background paper is fun too.
Jacquel said…
Love your coloring on that dinosaur Carol...looks great! Fun card..tfs!!!
Your card is adorable! I love the way you colored the image!
MiamiKel said…
Wow, this is dazzling! Love the paper you chose and how you framed it - awesome, my friend! xo
~Paola~ said…
Love the very colorful designr paper you chose for this card...The Triceratop is colored toperfection and love how your insides coordinates so well too...
Perfect card for a lil boy:o)
Miss being in the mystery group! *sigh*