older posts

Show more

Kit #4

I'm back with another kit card. This kit came from Kelly and ohhhhhh myyyy was it filled with glittery goodness. The dsp was glittery there was glitter tape, glittery ribbon...wow, wow. wow. This is what the kit contained. The image from The Cat's Pajama's had never seen ink until now....so I got to play with a new immie...K& Co DSP-Glitter paper DCWV (I still have) Flower from prima giltter tape from galiant, lace, misc buttons bling gray bakers twine Bo-Bunny brads...and more..What a fun kit. I love this swap as each time I receive a kit my mind takes off. (sometimes it goes and my hands/card doesn't follow but oh well)...lol
I colored the image with Copics and used glaze on the frog and lily pad. I also added more glittah to the image..

Here is my card:

I have another image colored and ready to go glitter glaze and all in a different color scheme. I just didn't get a chance to get another card done yet. I made the litte rose in the corner from the dsp that is behind this sweet little fairy. I mounted the rose on a thin sliver bow I made with the thin silver ribbon and tied it with the grey bakers twine. I popped it up with a mounting dot. I hope you like the card Kelly...I sure did have fun creating.

Thanks for stopping by, I really do appreciate it.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Stay tuned I got another kit today from Jennifer and it looks like a really fun one. so I hope to be posting again before the week is up..

Comments

Jacquel said…
Look at all that glittery goodness! Love the bling & cute image...nice coloring too Carol! TFS!!!
MiamiKel said…
Oh Carol, this is over the top ....... glittery! Hee hee! I mean absolutely beautiful! I love the simple clean look to your card, showcasing the image and the glittery accents! You've colored it to perfection :) This poor stamp indeed was never inked and you have showcased it in all it's glory - awesome job, my sweet friend!~ ♥
:: BlueInks :: said…
This is just a glittery rendition of you! I love it. Perfect kit from Kelly, for my Glittah Sistah! Cute card.
Barb said…
What a cute card Carol--and such a sweet kit from Kelly. Love that image too--and all of the papers are wonderful!
Awwwww... what a sweet card! You've colored the adorable image perfectly and I love all the fabulous layers, embellishments, etc. on your card!

Great use of Kelly's kit!
Darlene said…
Oh, you are in your element on this one, my friend! Just look at all of the glittery goodness!! This card is delightful. Love the colors, so fresh and spring-like. What a cute little fairy too. You rocked this kit!