older posts

Show more

Kit #5

Hi all, today I am showing you the card I created from the wonderful kit Jennifer sent me. It contained orange, hot pink and green designer paper along with adorable images. It also, contained ribbon light green rhinestones and more embellies..I will for sure be able to make another couple cards. The images were of a clothesline and a cute set of canisters. I colored both up and in my mind they were going to both work on this card. The front of the card has dsp  on the front to give the illusion of wall paper and a window looking out to the back yard. I was going to put the canisters on the window ledge...however, they were too big for the size of the window....hmmmmmmm...like I said yesterday my mind goes one direction and my card....another, but I did accomplish at least half of my vision...lol..

Here is my card:




I used green dsp purchased at a sale a while ago...and colored my image with copics. (of course I added some glitter to the image..heehee).

Here is the inside:




I colored the white paper with pan pal chalks, they are a bit light on this picture but a little darker in real life. I cut grass with a die cut and the same green card stock I used for the base of the card. I hope you like how I used your kit Jennifer...it was fun and I loved it...

Thanks for stopping by, I do appreciate it. I received two kits today, one from Jeanette and one from Melina so I will be coloring, crafting and having a ton of fun...both kits are full of many fun items and I can't wait to dig into them...(my mind is churning with ideas...)

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

:: BlueInks :: said…
Okay, I am in love with the grass! I like how you placed it and that die cut is fab!

Such a cute card! I really like the colors you created with and the image is colored well.
Carol, oh my goodness! This card is sooooooooooo cute! I love the image!!! Jennifer picked out a good one for you! And I love the way you colored it.

Your card is FABULOUS inside and out!
Shelly Schmidt said…
Loving this fab card- I love the clothes line and how you can see it through the window from the house! The DP is very pretty too. The kits sound like a blast!
Darlene said…
Carol, this is so dang cute!! Love that window die cut and the image is colored to match so well. That grass is totally great. Love it!!