older posts

Show more

Creative Card Chicks Challenge June

Our hostess this month is Debby and she sent along a great kit. It contained images, a kraft square card with an envelope and beautiful dsp as well as lace, flowers and several other embellies. How fun it was to play with. Debby asked us to make at least one square card and if we had time do another. I have enough for a couple more cards but ran out of time I chose to color my image with copics and to make it look like the jar acutally had water in it I used crystal effects to make the water shiny. The picture doesn't show how beautiful the ivory paper is that is the background for the oval image but it is amazing. I used the burlap and lace along with another pieces of the dsp to lay the base for the image and topped it off with the flowers in the corner, I only got a square card done.  Here is what I came up with.




Thank you for stopping by. I do appreciate it.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol



Comments

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the way you colored the image!