older posts

Show more

From the Heart June Stamp of the Month Challenge

Well I'm getting this posted late but hopefully in time. I found the From the Heart Challenges and have been trying to get in as many as possible. The June Stamp of the month challenge is Here..I purchased my stamp early on, colored the image in two different color combos and then got tied up in projects at work and at home. Since we are able to still post today I got my card finished and photographed and here it is:



I hope you like my card. I used a 6x6 designer pack of paper I have had around the house for quite a few years. The base is Pacific Point and Melon Mambo from Staupin Up. I colored the image with copics and added some blue mini tear drop gems from recollections.

Thank you for stopping by. I do hope you like my card. Please stop by the From the Heart site and see the cute images they have.

Until Next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

Imke said…
Awesome Card, Carol. The Frame Looks great and also your coloring of the Ice Cream Cups.

Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month June Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Imke ~ My Crafty Place
Carol, this card is so cute... makes me hungry for ice cream!
MiamiKel said…
How fun Carol! I see some signature blue on your card, too - you've colored the ice cream to perfection! I'm super happy to see you blogging again so regularly and that you found a challenge you love! (that means we will see you often!) Love ya!