older posts

Show more

Creative Card Chicks July

This month our kits were sent to us by Barb. Included in our envelopes were. Art Impression image and sentiment 29 again. SU birthday Bouquet DSP, and various embellishments. Ribbon from SU -blushing bride, cheveron , old olive grosgrain whisper white grosgrain, pink bakers twine, buttons in pool party pink and olive, olive brads and rhinestone brad.

I colored my image with copics. I loved the dsp and all the ingredients and had fun playing with the kit. Here is the front of my card.


I used the olive button and the pink and white bakers twine to make a flower for the front of the card.  Here is the inside of my card. 

Thanks Barb for the awesome kit. It was really fun making this card. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog, I really do appreciate it.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol


Comments

Carol, your card is gorgeous. I especially like the way you did the inside!
MiamiKel said…
Such fun carol! Great layout and design and love your signature blue on the balloon!!! ❤️
Kathy said…
Yor lady is hysterical and delightful.Love that she is holding a ballon.Your layers you used together for your background are super.Thank you for being part of The Daily Marker/ 30 Day Coloring Challenge :)