older posts

Show more

June DDD "Rose month"

Inside of "a Rose" card


" A Rose" image outside

Hi All, I'm here...can you believe it? It has been a crazy year so far and it seems like I can't keep up with anything, however, I'm here with 2 cards for this month. Tracie is the hosetss for the darlings and Barb is the hostess for the Divas. Barb sent us an awesome kit. I loved both the images Barb sent and decided I needed to make a card with each of the images. The images were "rose" by embossing arts and "delicate stems" by hero arts. The dsp is SU "Sweet Sorbet" along with several ribbons, and embellishments. I used a black base for one of the cards and a tip top taupe for the other. Here are my
cards...


Hero Arts Delicate Stems  
Inside of the carda




I know this layout is a bit weird but have been working with this trying to get it to do what I want it to do but it is not cooperating so will leave it alone.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I do appreciate it and if you have time, please stop by the other duelers blogs and galleries. I am sure you will not be disappointed with their creativity.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

terry serman said…
Both of your cards are beautifully colored! Love the rows of double pearls on the furst one!
Oh my goodness... not one, but two absolutely beautiful cards! I'm in awe, Carol!!!
Shelly Schmidt said…
2 gorgeous cards- love your coloring, the embellishments are fabulous too!!! Wonderful and beautiful!!!
Barb said…
Carol--I love both of your cards. Great coloring on the images and I really like your layouts too!
HeatherB said…
Beautiful cards, Carol!
:: BlueInks :: said…
Well....someone has been busy! Both cards look really good. I like the layouts and the panels you created. They feature the roses well.