older posts

Show more

Christmas in July

This month our challenge your stash challenge was issued by me. I know I have alot of Christmas stamps and embellishments but only use a very few of them come Christmas time as I make the same card to send out to everyone so I don't forget whose has gotten what. I found this little house mouse image and immediately fell in love with it a couple years ago. I really was impressed with the way the original card I saw was colored but hesitated to color up my image as I wasn't sure I could do it justice.
I finally colored my images up the end of last year and set them aside. When I issued this challenge I picked them up and made this card:



The gold paper is by K and Co "Christmas Cheer Gold Words Foil Paper" and the green is Basic Grey "Jovial Frosted Window" the little round Peace embellishment is also from K and Co. I know I purchased the paper and embellishments from Archivers so I have had it sitting around for several years as the store I purchased it in has long ago closed up.

I hope you like the card. Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your checking my blog out.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Carol

Comments

Carol, your card is adorable.
Barb said…
Carol--this card is too cute. Your coloring of the image is spot on!